Clinical Kitting and Sample Management
KCAS Bio has the ability to customize kits to client specifications – anything from blood collection supplies to specialty tubes and other uncommon items. Our services also include bio-repository, site education support, training and permitting. We have shipped to over 800 sites worldwide and managed biorepository samples at -20ºC and -70/-80ºC, as well as liquid nitrogen storage. The KCAS Bio team also have extensive experience of kit customization to help support just about any need.
Sample Kitting & Handling services include:
At KCAS Bio, we partner with our sponsors to understand the detailed scope of the project, from budget to timelines. Open lines of communication and a strong foundation from start to finish is what our clients have come to expect from KCAS Bio. Our Laboratory Logistics services include:
• Custom kits and custom lab manuals for clinical trials.
• Sample processing, shipping, and storage.
• Specialized tubes such as CPT, PaxGene, cfBCT, BCT, and others.
• Traditional supplies for blood collection (tubes, butterfly, needles, alcohol pads, etc.).
• Bio-Repository for -20ºC, -80ºC, and liquid nitrogen
Global expertise in Clinical Kitting and Sample Management offered from Phase I - IV.
Related Laboratory Services
- Long- and short-term sample storage
- Transfer of samples upon receipt or periodic batch shipping
- Domestic and international receiving and shipping
- Management of import permitting for CDC, USFWS CITES
- Reconciliation, query resolution, and relabeling
Test Materials Management
- Samples received directly into secure storage area
- ThermoFisher Watson LIMS utilized for tracking of entire sample lifecycle
- Various storage conditions available
- All units monitored for temperature 24/7 by Rees Centron Presidio
- Site Education Support
- Presentation at Investigator Meetings (globally)
- Clinical site training to ensure sample integrity
- Training & Permits
- IATA trained staff
- Etiologic & Agent Import Permit CDC
- Fish & Wildlife Permits for CITES listed animal studies
Tell us how we can help with your project
We've earned our reputation for delivering reliable services to our clients. We understand the importance of speed, flexibility, and consistency and only make promises we can keep.
Clinical Sample Kitting is an immensely important part of many drug development projects, and one that requires the highest level of attention to detail, combined with the experience to ensure each kit is built exactly to specifications. KCAS is the Clinical Kitting expert for your Drug Development needs. KCAS designs…
KCAS established our Clinical Sample Kitting team in the early 1990s in response to shortcomings we observed in the collection techniques in trials where we were providing bioanalytical support. As the group has evolved, our aim has been to provide the flexible, custom service that…
KCAS established our clinical sample kit (CSK) team in the early 1990s in response to shortcomings we observed in the collection techniques in trials where we were providing bioanalytical support. As the group has evolved, our aim has never been to be the biggest supplier in the industry but rather…
Agile, responsive, and easy to work with
We prepare and adapt our services based on a deep understanding of your drug development ambitions and wider business objectives.