Who We Hire: Business & Lab Support Roles
People in Business & Lab Support roles enable KCAS to run smoothly. You perform many essential services such as Accounting, Program Management, Business Development, Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Quality Assurance, Facility Management, Lab Technicians, TMM and Metrology.
- In many roles, you will have the flexibility to work from home on a regular basis (many of our roles are hybrid)
- You will have direct access to executives to share your thoughts and be challenged to new ideas
- You will be part of a supportive team culture
- You will have the benefit of a career path that is tailored to you instead of a one size fits all approach – you’ll get to try new things and jump in on exciting projects
- Your voice will be heard and we will make decisions based on your feedback
- You will be trusted as an expert in your field
- You will be part of an industry that is well invested in and will rub shoulders with scientists that are truly making a difference to the world’s health
A contract research organization, or CRO, is a company that provides outsourced niche services for partner companies in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries, taking the lead for those partners in clinical trial management, complex medical testing to prove efficacy, and preparation of materials for approval filing. By providing these highly-specialized services, companies like KCAS allow our partners to focus on what they are best at while also lowering their overall expenses and helping to accelerate to market key life-saving medications and vaccinations. KCAS is proud to make a major impact on improving the world’s health through our highly specialized services in support of drug developments, preclinical and clinical studies.
- Belong to an agile, skill-based team to quickly provide solutions for clients
- Progress your skills and link with mentors in our internal KCAS University
- Be empowered to have your feedback and ideas heard, impacting KCAS’s decisions and company direction
- Connect with like-minded employees to further KCAS’s approach to Wellness, Safety, Diversity and Inclusion, Festivities and Community Outreach
- Enjoy time with colleagues at company sponsored appreciation events like: food trucks, pizza parties, holiday celebrations, family days and spirit days
- Engage as an owner with a unique stock ownership program at all employee levels
- Invest in the community with paid time off to volunteer at non-profits that matter most to you
- Benefits package includes 401(K) Match, Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement Program
At KCAS, we are more than great science. We enjoy what we do and have fun together. Browse through some of our candid photos from employees to see what our environment is like!