Who We Hire: Experienced Scientists
Experienced Scientists are the core of KCAS. You carry out and supervise all aspects of our studies, from setup through reporting, as well as development. You are our problem solvers, scientific leaders and innovators. View Scientist Jobs available now!
- Our new building is built for purpose, with spaces conducive to do your work
- We provide access to the latest technology
- You will have direct access to KCAS leaders to share your vision and will be empowered to make it happen
- You will be able to share your expertise as a mentor to others who are earlier in their career
- Your voice will be heard and we will make decisions based on your feedback
- You will be trusted as an expert in your field and supported as you write papers, speak at conferences, etc.
- Science is your life but it’s not all you are – and you’ll have opportunities to be yourself at KCAS
- Scientist Jobs at KCAS belong to an agile, skill-based team to quickly provide solutions for clients
- Progress your skills and link with mentors in our internal KCAS University
- Be empowered to have your feedback and ideas heard, impacting KCAS’s decisions and company direction
- Connect with like-minded employees to further KCAS’s approach to Wellness, Safety, Diversity and Inclusion, Festivities and Community Outreach
- Enjoy time with colleagues at company sponsored appreciation events like: food trucks, pizza parties, holiday celebrations, family days and spirit days
- Engage as an owner with a unique stock ownership program at all employee levels
- Invest in the community with paid time off to volunteer at non-profits that matter most to you
- Benefits package includes 401(K) Match, Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement Program
At KCAS, we are more than great science. We enjoy what we do and have fun together. Browse through some of our candid photos from employees to see what our environment is like!