KCAS is proud to be taking part this week in an event being hosted by Biokansas, highlighting the representation of biotech, pharmaceutical, and drug development organizations in and around the Kansas City area.
The CRO Symposium “Access to Research and Infrastructure: The Contract Research Industry” is a unique opportunity to connect with the regional bioscience community, learn about current industry trends and changes, and shine a light on the big things happening (and even leading the way) here in the midwest. This event features industry leaders who will provide a detailed exploration of the intricate contract research market.
- Ask direct questions of and connect with industry leaders
- Understand the CRO market and growth opportunities
- Explore the impact of CRO consolidation and customer concentration
- Learn about new and emerging regulations that impact drug development
- Meet CRO executives and learn about their company’s services and expertise
- Identify tools and technologies that aid in advancing the CRO industry
KCAS will be represented by our CEO, John Bucksath, who will be keynote speaker for the event and Amy Mize, PhD., who will be one of the event’s opening day speakers.
As keynote speaker, John Bucksath will present “The CRO Investment Market: Keeping up with an ever-evolving services business model serving the biotech and pharmaceutical industries”. This promises to be an interesting take on business side of the CRO market – where it was, where it is, and where it is going. John will be providing his unique perspective as a CEO who has spent three years building his organization through talent growth and global acquisitions from right here in the Kansas City area.
Amy Mize, PhD. will present “Advancing drug development with high quality, science-first, client centric culture at KCAS”. Amy’s insight comes from nearly 2 decades of experience in business development within the CRO space.