Flow cytometry is a technique used to detect and measure physical and physiological characteristics of a population of cells or particles. Tens of thousands of cells can be quickly examined and the data gathered is processed by a computer. Uses of flow cytometry can included determination of Cellular characteristics and function, biomarker detection, proliferation, toxicology and diagnosis of health disorders.
KCAS’s flow cytometry team supports all aspects of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical bioanalysis for preclinical and clinical studies.
KCAS’s experienced scientists provide custom assay development, validation, sample processing and consulting services for a wide variety of applications. Our team has proficiency measuring a wide range of cells, including T cells, B cells, macrophages/monocytes, basophils, neutrophils, dendritic cells and cell-derived particles. KCAS also has understanding in development of functional pharmacodynamic (PD) assays, live cell assays, isolation of PBMC studies, mechanism of action studies, proliferation assays and biomarker assays.
Our experts can help with your study design and implementation, perform the assay and deliver quality, repeatable data.
- Total Tau
- TBNK (CD16, CD56, CD19, CD25, CD14, CD4, CD8, CD3, HLA-DR, CD45)
- T subsets (CD45RA, CD197/CCR7, CD28, CD279/PD1, CD27, CD4, CD8, CD3, CD57, CD45)
- T reg intranuclear (CD45RA, CD25, CD39, CD4, FoxP3, CD3, Helios, CD45)
- TCR (TCR gamma-delta, TCR alpha-beta, HLA-DR, TCR Vdelta1, CD4, CD8, CD3, TCR Vdelta2, CD45)
- B cells (IgD, CD21, CD19, CD27, CD24, CD38, IgM, CD45)
- DCs (CD16, LINEAGE, CD1c, CD11c, Clee9A, CD123, HLA-DR, CD45)
- Intracellular (IFN gamma, TNF alpha, IL-2, CD8, CD3, CD4)
- DTC panel 1 (CD16, CD56, CD19, CD25, CD39, CD14, CD4, CD8, CD3, HLA-A2, CD45)
- DTC panel 2 (CD47, CD133, CD326, 7AAD, CD324, CD274, CD44, HLA-A2, CD45)
- ALL (CD7, CD79b, CD117, CD19, CD10, CD4, CD8, CD3, CD5, CD45)
- CLL (KAPPA, LAMBDA, CD117, CD19, CD10, CD20, CD23, CD43, CD5, CD45)
- MM1 (KAPPA, LAMBDA, CD48, CD56, CD117, CD138, CD38, CD33, CD19, CD45)
- MM2 (CD9, CD13, CD10, CD3, CD117, CD138, CD38, CD33, CD19, CD45)
- Histone DeAc (fixable L/D, H3 K27Ac, CD19, CD56, CD114, CD4, CD8, CD3, HLA-DR,DP,DQ, CD45)