Phosphoflow is a specialized application of flow cytometry that enables researchers to examine the phosphorylation status of specific proteins that govern cellular responses through signaling pathways. It has been demonstrated that dysfunction of these cell signaling pathways can play a significant role in the advancement of disease across many areas of medicine, from the disruption of immune responses to microbial infection, to the development of autoimmune diseases and cancer.
Cell signaling functions to transduce signals from the extracellular environment, to generate a response within the intracellular environment. Cell signaling pathways can be very complex and create intermittent cascade reactions that result in several phenotypic changes throughout the cell.
These are both highly specific and transient in nature, and therefore there are several important considerations when designing any phosphoflow experiment. Working with our experienced team will ensure the optimal experimental approach for your phosphoflow program goals.
- TBNK (CD16, CD56, CD19, CD25, CD14, CD4, CD8, CD3, HLA-DR, CD45)
- T subsets (CD45RA, CD197/CCR7, CD28, CD279/PD1, CD27, CD4, CD8, CD3, CD57, CD45)
- T reg intranuclear (CD45RA, CD25, CD39, CD4, FoxP3, CD3, Helios, CD45)
- TCR (TCR gamma-delta, TCR alpha-beta, HLA-DR, TCR Vdelta1, CD4, CD8, CD3, TCR Vdelta2, CD45)
- B cells (IgD, CD21, CD19, CD27, CD24, CD38, IgM, CD45)
- DCs (CD16, LINEAGE, CD1c, CD11c, Clee9A, CD123, HLA-DR, CD45)
- Intracellular (IFN gamma, TNF alpha, IL-2, CD8, CD3, CD4)
- DTC panel 1 (CD16, CD56, CD19, CD25, CD39, CD14, CD4, CD8, CD3, HLA-A2, CD45)
- DTC panel 2 (CD47, CD133, CD326, 7AAD, CD324, CD274, CD44, HLA-A2, CD45)
- ALL (CD7, CD79b, CD117, CD19, CD10, CD4, CD8, CD3, CD5, CD45)
- CLL (KAPPA, LAMBDA, CD117, CD19, CD10, CD20, CD23, CD43, CD5, CD45)
- MM1 (KAPPA, LAMBDA, CD48, CD56, CD117, CD138, CD38, CD33, CD19, CD45)
- MM2 (CD9, CD13, CD10, CD3, CD117, CD138, CD38, CD33, CD19, CD45)
- Histone DeAc (fixable L/D, H3 K27Ac, CD19, CD56, CD114, CD4, CD8, CD3, HLA-DR,DP,DQ, CD45)