KCAS is looking for a Senior Scientist to join our LC-MS/MS team. The role of the senior scientist is to develop bioanalytical methods for quantitation of drug metabolites in various biological matrices using LC-MS/MS and related sample cleanup techniques. The bioanalytical methods will be validated to support preclinical and clinical studies under GLP and GCP regulations.
- Meet with clients to understand and support their bioanalytical needs
- Support the Business Development team by securing new bioanalytical projects
- Work with the operations team to troubleshoot instrument-, method-, and operation-related problems
- Transfer methods to method validation teams
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Develop and validate laboratory procedures
- Train and mentor junior scientists
- Fully comply with company procedures and GLP/GCP regulations
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of related documents
- BS or PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related field
- Applicants with a BS degree must have at least 10 years of experience in bioanalytical method development in support of drug development.
- Applicants with a PhD degree must have at least five years of experience in bioanalytical method development in support of drug development.
Learn about Contract Research Organization Jobs at KCAS