Who We Hire: New Grads and Early Career Scientists
Scientists who are just starting your career or are early in your career after college graduation enable KCAS’s scientific processes. With direction, you will process and analyze samples, prepare laboratory solutions, perform and verify reagents, conduct sample inventory and review information and documentation for accuracy. Your work is key in its contribution to the success of our clients.
- Expand your skills in our KCAS University
- Get mentored by experienced scientists
- Volunteer to be part of KCAS culture through our Communities of Practice
- Expand your career options, since we have Pharma and BioPharma under one roof (check with Dominic if this is still applicable at Scientific level)
- Have the opportunity to advance rapidly in your skill development and career growth
- We provide access to the latest technology in the industry
- Be part of a company that is changing the world around us
- Belong to an agile, skill-based team to quickly provide solutions for clients
- Progress your skills and link with mentors in our internal KCAS University
- Be empowered to have your feedback and ideas heard, impacting KCAS’s decisions and company direction
- Connect with like-minded employees to further KCAS’s approach to Wellness, Safety, Diversity and Inclusion, Festivities and Community Outreach
- Enjoy time with colleagues at company sponsored appreciation events like: food trucks, pizza parties, holiday celebrations, family days and spirit days
- Engage as an owner with a unique stock ownership program at all employee levels
- Invest in the community with paid time off to volunteer at non-profits that matter most to you
- Benefits package includes 401(K) Match, Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement Program
A contract research organization, or CRO, is a company that provides outsourced niche services for partner companies in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries, taking the lead for those partners in clinical trial management, complex medical testing to prove efficacy, and preparation of materials for approval filing. By providing these highly-specialized services, companies like KCAS allow our partners to focus on what they are best at while also lowering their overall expenses and helping to accelerate to market key life-saving medications and vaccinations. KCAS is proud to make a major impact on improving the world’s health through our highly specialized services in support of drug developments, preclinical and clinical studies.
At KCAS, we are more than great science. We enjoy what we do and have fun together. Browse through some of our candid photos from employees to see what our environment is like!