KCAS has been working with Genalyte since July of 2014 to be the first CRO to offer GLP method validation and Non-GLP method qualification of the Maverick™ Detection System.
What is the Maverick™ by Genalyte?
The Maverick Detection System is designed around a proprietary, disposable consumable containing an array of Photonic Ring Sensors constructed using silicon photonics technology. The system directly detects the binding of proteins or antibodies to the sensor in real-time and results are analyzed simultaneously with the accompanying Genalyte software.
When should you consider using Maverick™ instrument?
- High to moderate risk compounds that require characterization
- Multiplexing of Biomarkers (Up to 16 analytes)
- Autoantibodies (Lupus, Scleroderma, and Type I diabetes)
- Tumor associated antigens (TAA’s)
- Specialized or custom biomarkers
- Inflammation biomarkers
- Measurement of drug or biomarker that was unsuccessful using other platforms
- Provides more data from a smaller sample in less time.
- Multiplex up to 16 analytes/sample
- Low sample volume (5ul)
- Automated platform
- A full array of 24 samples can be run in less than 2 hours
- Actually technician time is less than 30 minutes
- Reduces variation (%CV)
- Real-time direct detection (No fluorescent labels)
- Multiplex for anti-drug antibody isotyping/characterization
- Can screen and isotype in one 5ul sample
- High free drug tolerance