Your success is our mission.
KCAS is committed to providing best-in-class bioanalytical & biomarker services through uncompromised attention to quality. We will continually strive to produce reliable, high-quality results for small molecule, large molecule and biomarker analysis.
KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services is a bioanalytical and immunoanalytical contract research organization (CRO) with more than 35 years of experience developing and validating robust small molecule, large molecule and biomarker methods for preclinical and clinical studies. Our dedicated scientific and laboratory teams have an average tenure of 14 years, and have developed and validated more than 5,500 bioanalytical assays.
1979: KCAS was originally co-founded as Kansas City Analytical Services by professors William Mason, PhD and Robert Lanman, PhD from the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) School of Pharmacy.
1998: Kansas City Analytical Services was acquired by AAIPharma, Inc.
2009: Kansas City Analytical Services re-established itself as KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services.
Why our clients say they chose to work with us:
- KCAS’ technical and assay development expertise
- KCAS’ PBI and technical staff’s communication and responsiveness
- KCAS’ on-time delivery of sample analysis
- KCAS’ flexibility in reporting and data management
- KCAS’ biomarker capabilities
- KCAS’ regulatory inspection history and performance – no data provided by
- KCAS has ever been rejected by the FDA or any regulatory agency
Our 33,000 sq. ft. laboratory is centrally located in the Greater Kansas City area.