KCAS is seeking an experienced Immunoassay Analyst in our Ligand-binding assay department. He/she will assist in the development and validation of ligand-binding based (Immunoassay) methods; and analyze biotech drugs and anti-drug antibodies in biological samples.
- Performing lab work related to the development and validation of Ligand-binding based assays including ELISA, RIA, ECL-based assays, antibody assays.
- Working simultaneous on multiple projects and conducting routine and non-routine analyses of study samples.
- Writing and review of Standard Operating Procedures, and related documents.
- Documenting lab work in accordance with FDA guidelines and company procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, medical technology or related field and, preferably, at least 2 years of pharmaceutical or related industry experience.
- Experience with development, validation and use of ligand-binding assays (Immunoassays) or bioassays is critical to this position.
- Must have excellent laboratory skills, be detail oriented, able to follow directions and work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate technical information verbally and in writing is essential.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software.
To submit your resume, contact us at .