KCAS is seeking a Compliance Specialist in our Compliance Department. The incumbent will perform activities of some variety and complexity to ensure quality and compliance with CLIA, CAP, and New York laboratory diagnostic testing.
- Implement programs to achieve and/or maintain regulatory compliance with systems and procedures for CLIA, CAP, and New York laboratory diagnostic testing.
- Support and/or carry out diagnostic method validation activities, as required.
- Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Compile information regarding quality monitoring matrices (including site requests and issues).
- Keep departments abreast of requirements by researching regulatory and filing information; writing and communicating guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in a scientific field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a CLIA Laboratory.
- Knowledge of GLP, GCP, CAP, and NY CLIA regulations a plus.
To submit your resume, contact us at .